Saturday, December 8, 2007

Excuse the laziness... please

I will try to hit on the major points of the past few weeks... sorry I have been slacking.

- Chili Bar raised their prices (resulting in me boycotting them and subsequently not blogging)

- Word Alive- off to a slow start, still having fun, getting students to come, had to remix a little

- We have internet at the Bazis!!! (hopefully ending the dry spell in blogging)

- Yesterday Lauren and I went on a field trip to Pecs with 9a. It was fun.

- I cleaned my room, hoovered, cleaned my bathroom, swept and moped the kitchen and washed my comforters today. I also woke up at 7:30am for some reason... I blame myself for going to bed at 10:30.

-Now I am going to take a nap.

No comments:

When you get to the end of all the light you know

and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,

faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen:

either you will be given something solid to stand on,

or you will be taught how to fly.

-Edward Tellar