Well... I have safely arrived back in Budapest. It has been good to be back and I am very glad that the weather has greatly improved since before I left for Thailand. On Wednesday last week I awoke with some form of Montezuma's revenge and was achy all over. I stayed home from school one day, but was well enough to go back the next.
This semester has already started to get extremely busy. Some friends and I decided to take some classes from a Bible institute here so that is now occupying our Monday nights. Tuesdays we still have Word Alive at our house after school, and preparation meetings for that are on Thursdays. There are a number of other things that I can also choose to be involved in every week, but there still needs to be time for lesson planning. My weekends seem to be spoken for for the rest of the month and in March we have friends from Pepperdine coming to visit two weeks in a row.
Second semester at Pepperdine always felt like the blink of an eye. I am not sure if that will be true here or not because we teach into June instead of finishing in April. I hope that I can enjoy this semester without it disappearing before I get the chance!
Things to pray for:
- Students
- Health and Energy
- Focus in teaching
- Studies with APU
Monday, February 4, 2008
Second Semester zooooooom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you get to the end of all the light you know
and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen:
either you will be given something solid to stand on,
or you will be taught how to fly.
-Edward Tellar
1 comment:
Hi Emeshea,
Do you mind if I do an expat interview (online) with you?:) I am the column editor on 'Hungary Starts Here'
The URL is my introduction
http://hungarystartshere.blogspot.com/2007/11/newcomers-gab.html
Please email me at zannnie@gmail.com if it's okay for you! :)
Post a Comment