Monday, April 14, 2008

Discovered...

I knew it was inevitable... but it came about so unexpectedly that my jaw dropped.

Today, when I walked into one of my classes... before I even said "hello class... you may sit down..." my student Gyuri says: Miss Petty! I found your blog!

Rats. I've been found out. Yes... Miss Petty has a blog... and yes... she writes about you (her students) in it... and she posts pictures... and talks about how great her students are... and how much she loves Hungary... and she talks about God... and raising support...

So... students of Kossuth Lajos: Welcome! I love you all dearly and I hope that you enjoy reading my blog!

<3 Miss Petty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont said anybody your blogs adress...

When you get to the end of all the light you know

and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,

faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen:

either you will be given something solid to stand on,

or you will be taught how to fly.

-Edward Tellar