Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hungary? Buy a pie!


This weekend I am going to launch a "Hungary? Buy a pie!" fund-raiser campaign. I am going to take orders for and then make my "famous" (not really) Peanut Butter Pie. Each pie will be $10 (although my friend John Grogg told me he would pay $20 for one because he loves PB Pie so much.) Hopefully I will be able to take orders on Sunday after church and then deliver them the next week.

If you live around Malibu and would like to purchase a pie feel free to email me and I will make you one! emeshea@gmail.com

Please pray for this to be a success and help me raise some funds for Hungary!

No comments:

When you get to the end of all the light you know

and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,

faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen:

either you will be given something solid to stand on,

or you will be taught how to fly.

-Edward Tellar