Sunday, July 22, 2007

Whew...

Well... today was full of information and meeting new people! This is what I have learned:
-I will be living on Csepel island in the middle of the Danube.
-I will be teaching at Kossuth Szakkozepiskola, which specializes in technology and is mostly boys
-I will be living with five other teachers, we each get our own room and bathroom, but share a living room and kitchen
-Two of the other Hungary teachers are from Great Falls, MT
-I will teach around 20 hours per week
-My apartment is only a five minute walk from the school
-Downtown Pest is realatively convenient and close

More to come... I am so tired.
Please pray for me to have energy, be friendly, remember peoples names, and stay healthy!
Also pray for Hungary as we prepare to leave!

May the grace and peace of our LORD Jesus Christ be with you always.

No comments:

When you get to the end of all the light you know

and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,

faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen:

either you will be given something solid to stand on,

or you will be taught how to fly.

-Edward Tellar