One of our teammates went home (not even really sure why...) and now we are getting a new team mate.
Please pray about this... one of my close friends, Lauren, might be the one coming to at least temporarily fill the gap. I am so excited... I just really want this to be God's will as well as my wish. Please pray that this work out... if it does then this is a true miracle... it looks like Lauren might be here by next week if she comes... and that is beyond our imagination!
Other than that... I am getting settled in. We had a house warming party last night and I was able to meet some of Joanna's friends. It was fun, but very tiring. I am trying to get myself used to going to bed early...but it is hard.
Please pray a lot for me and my team this week as school starts. It will be very crazy and I feel very unprepared. I need to start lesson planning... and I have the book to guide me... but as of yet I have not figured out how to get beyond the procrastinator in me.
Pray pray pray pray pray!
Thanks!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Crazy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you get to the end of all the light you know
and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen:
either you will be given something solid to stand on,
or you will be taught how to fly.
-Edward Tellar
No comments:
Post a Comment